Sunday, August 24, 2008

Fact or Fiction?....





Ok If you haven't already heard (and I think the whole town has) YES we are moving to Altamont (pending the sell of our house) We have been very busy scrubbing, painting, Patching holes (yes we had a few). We are hoping to get it on the market in the next two weeks. And for all you critics out there, We feel like this is the best thing for our family, even though we will miss you all dearly! It breaks my heart to leave this house and all that we have built with much Love, Blood, Sweat, and yes a few tears....Wish us luck!!

4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

looking at that old pic really does make it sad to leave. I think you will like the change. Good luck

Krista said...

Heather... this is NEW NEWS to me! I am so sad and Hummer will be devastated because you have the "best back yard in the whole world!" We will miss you but understand that you need to do what is best for your family.
We Love you all,
The Hutchins

Shanna said...

Heather- This is Shanna (Jeni's friend) I was just blog stalking and saw your link on her blog. My dad lived out near Altamont for years. It is so peaceful out there, you will love it! Good luck with it all!

jacqlnl said...

k i am commenting so you know i was here and your video slide show is adorable