Friday, October 31, 2008
Thursday, October 30, 2008
1. When it appears that you have killed the monster, never check to see if it's really dead.
2. If you find that your house is built upon or near a cemetery, was once a church that was used for black masses, had previous inhabitants who went mad or committed suicide or died in some horrible fashion, or had inhabitants who performed satanic practices in your house - move away immediately.
3. Never read a book of demon summoning aloud, even as a joke.
4. Do not search the basement, especially if the power has just gone out.
5. If your children speak to you in Latin or any other language which they should not know, or if they speak to you using a voice which is other than their own, shoot them immediately. It will save you a lot of grief in the long run. NOTE: It will probably take several rounds to kill them, so be prepared.
6. When you have the benefit of numbers, never pair off and go it alone.
7. As a general rule, don't solve puzzles that open portals to Hell.
8. Never stand in, on, above, below, beside, or anywhere near a grave, tomb, crypt, mausoleum, or other house of the dead.
9. If you're searching for something which caused a noise and find out that it's just the cat, leave the room immediately if you value your life.
10. If appliances start operating by themselves, move out.
11. Do not take anything from the dead.
12. If you find a town which looks deserted, it's probably for a reason. Take the hint and stay away.
13. Don't fool with recombinant DNA technology unless you're sure you know what you are doing.
14. If you're running from the monster, expect to trip or fall down at least twice, more if you are of the female persuasion. Also note that, despite the fact that you are running and the monster is merely shambling along, it's still moving fast enough to catch up with you.
15. If your companions suddenly begin to exhibit uncharacteristic behavior such as hissing, fascination for blood, glowing eyes, increasing hairiness, and so on, get away from them as fast as possible.
16. Stay away from certain geographical locations, some of which are listed here: Amityville, Elm Street, Transylvania, Nilbog (you're in trouble if you recognize this one), the Bermuda Triangle, or any small town in Maine.
17. If your car runs out of gas at night, do not go to the nearby deserted-looking house to phone for help.
18. Beware of strangers bearing tools such as chainsaws, staple guns, hedge trimmers, electric carving knives, combines, lawnmowers, butane torches, soldering irons, band saws, or any device made from deceased companions.
Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
What did the skeleton say to the vampire?
* you suck!
Why didn't the skeleton dance at the party?
*he didn't have any"body" to dance with!
What happens when a ghost gets lost in the fog?
*He is mist!
Monday, October 27, 2008
I have changed my mind on what to be for Halloween more times then Colby!
no too cumbersome......
Oh I know exactly what to be.........
You didn't think I was really going to tell you?......
Thursday, October 23, 2008
~Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, it is about learning to dance in the rain~
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Saturday, October 18, 2008
We tell our children to Choose The Right, and sometimes it is as easy as that! Other times there is not a clear choice of right and wrong. More like left or right, they will both get you to the end destination just with a different view and different experiences on the way!
Tuesday, October 14, 2008
$98.00 (yes really)
2 hours in Jo-Ann trying to find ribbing that matches
4 hours deciding, cutting, gathering, sewing,
Ok, Ok maybe not quite that bad. Let's just say it didn't
quite work according to plan.
Don't worry Kallie...
I will still be game when you come up with another"grand idea!"
Monday, October 13, 2008
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Why you ask... because he has" allot of stuff!"
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
I love you and I am proud of you....... Mom
I'm not going to post the answers so leave a comment and let me know how many you know........ (ok so the 1st one is a gimmie!)
1. "We got one! " or" ectoplasmic residew" (one of my fav halloweenish movies!)
2. "It's a good day to die" (1990)
3. "I'm so scared" (1990)
4. "It's the blood sucking brady bunch" (one of my fav Halloweenish movies!) 1987
5. "your gunna need a bigger boat" (1975)
6. "I'd love to stay and chat, but I'm having an old friend for dinner"
7. "Whatever you do don't fall asleep"
8. "I have come here to chew bubblegum or kick a**, and I'm all out of bubblegum" (1988)
9. "They're Heee-re"
10. "Oh yes there will be blood" (2005)
Monday, October 6, 2008
I didn't know the man in this picture, I didn't know the All American distance runner, I didn't know the man who won the first Deseret News Marathon. People have asked what it was like to see my dad run those races. I don't know, I was too young. I just remember a man who loved to run and to be active in any way. He encouraged us all to run. Dad really believed running could fix anything, if we had allot on our mind he would say "go for a run" when I would get car sick on long rides dad would stop, and have me get out and "run a while" then he would pick me up about a mile down the road. I will admit I didn't always want to (kinda like piano lessons) but I now have a love of running. It really does clear your head! If you don't believe me just give it a try, it can be very addictive.
Random stuff I loved about my DAD...
Me and my dad at our 1st daddy daughter date.
I still use the scriptures with his name on them that he gave me just before he passed away, they are very old so when someone references a scripture with page numbers mine never match up but I don't care I feel like my dad is with me when I read them.
I Love you dad and I miss you!
I think I may have created a blogging monster! Sunday Brennon decided he wanted to try being a blogger so I showed him the basics and he did the rest. He is having a great time expressing himself this way. I have been trying to get my kids to journal forever, so I think this is awesome. Keep it up Bren! He would love for you all to check it out and leave a comment. http://brennon30.blogspot.com/