Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Luck Santa...

I should have posted this before Christmas and didn't so....
better late than never.
A few weeks before Christmas Tucker told me he wanted a
"Baby alive"
having seen all the toy commercials I was well aware of this doll.
well one day I took Tuc to SLC with me Christmas shopping when we were in TJ Maxx he came running over to me and said "mom quick come here I need to show you something." So I followed him to the next aisle where a young mom was pushing a fairly new baby in a stroller..... "See mom that's the kind of baby I want!" "But Tucker, that is a real baby!" I exclaimed. Then with a roll of his eyes he said " I know! I told you I wanted a baby alive!"
Boy did the moms get a chuckle out of this!

5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Watch out, once kids start asking for a "baby alive" someone, somewhere is gunna get the preggo bug...you had better hope it isn't me :)!!! What a funny kid :)!!

keysha said...

Ohhhh...too funny. Good luck with that whole 'baby alive' thing.

Krista said...

This makes me SMILE :) ... how sweet is that!

Dillon's always wanted a "baby alive" too! (like the one Tucker wanted) Those babies of the family will keep us hoppin'!

Kami said...

Loved this story it made me laugh out loud! Thanks for posting it!

Paige said...

hilarious!! quite specific in his request. Good thing you got that straightened out before buying him a plain baby alive....and uh did ya tell him it would take until next Christmas to get that present?