Saturday, May 9, 2009

New Chapter....

I have aways loved taking pictures. I know, I know, me and everyone else. What makes me special?
NOTHING!

But I'm going to give it a shot anyway! For years friends and family have been asking me to take pictures for them. I love doing it. It is so exciting when you capture that perfect shot! A facial expression, a small moment in time that you can never get back, held forever in a picture.

So wish me luck.

I would be nothing and I could do nothing if it weren't for the support of all of my loving friends & family.
Thanks Kallie for pushing me off the cliff!
(quit talking about it and just do it already!)
Thanks MJ for all your love & encouragement.
Thanks sisters for saying.....
"why not you've been doing it for free for years."
Thanks Shannon for saying... "I could never get a picture as good as yours,
I would just rather buy it!
And thanks to everyone who has called with schedules and ideas!
I'm scared to death! but I'm jumping anyway 5 4 3 2 1....
Please check me out at....

No comments: