Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Alone???

MJ and I have never taken a vacation alone together. Sure we have spent one or two nights in a hotel for our anniversary, but never a real live vacation. Our opportunity came when MJ had to go to MD for some training, the room and rental car was paid for and he received an allowance for food. It was the perfect chance for me to join him.

We have the greatest family in the world!
They all stepped up and divided our kids up and took over.
We went to Inner Harbor on the Chesapeake bay.

Downtown Baltimore

Spent a day in Washington DC.


National Aquarium
(why doesn't he look worried?)

So wonderful to spend time alone together! I hope we can do it again soon

*(before 17 years has gone by)

5 comments:

Paige said...

Good for you!!! looks like a great vacation!

Emily said...

Why isn't your super awesome sis in any of your pics? I know where I rank... below the shark. :) Glad you had fun, I really like the Inner Harbor... and the beach!

brandon and jakell said...

Looks like a great trip, great pics! Hope all is well!

The Ekins said...

What a fun trip! Does he work at EG&G? I know when Doug worked there he had to go back for a similar trip and I tagged along also! Loved it! Washington D.C. I would love to see again someday! Glad you got to go!

Gail said...

I'm glad to hear it can really happen...Mike and I have talked about a vacation without kids since, well since we've had kids. I thought it was just something you dream about, but now i know it can really happen. Love the first pic.