Monday, November 16, 2009

What is wrong with me?
* wait please don't answer that!

Why haven't I been blogging? I love blogging! Have I been too busy with my family? No, more than usual. Have I run out of things to say? (I know your all laughing now!) No so what is it? I will be honest and place the blame exactly wear it lies........
I have always known Wal-mart was the devil but now I have to add another nemesis to my list. Ok this is the best way I can describe it...... Shopping for instance is always fun but when you shop with a credit card it seems even funner because your not paying for it right then instant gratification! Well that's how Facebook is like blogging only quicker and everybody is right there!
I have confessed my sins and now I will begin the 12 step program to recovery.
So please help me overcome this addiction by giving me affirmation of my awesome blogging!
*you know.....I'm clever, I'm interesting, and dog-gone-it people like my blog!


2 comments:

Hansen Family said...

I miss your fun blogging stories! but i also love your facebook status updates! your going to have to find the happy medium!

lisa said...

I agree with the above comment. Heather you always make me laugh on your blog. Find time to do both, PLEASE.