Wednesday, April 14, 2010


Yellow Card: a serious caution!
Two yellows in one game and the player is shown a Red card and, ejected from the game.

A Red Card: a serious offense!

A red without the yellows means a violent or intentional foul. You are ejected, your team has to play a man down, and your banned from the next game.

Why do you ask are you getting a lesson in soccer rules?

I just wanted to introduce you to someone,

This my friends is.......

The King!

The King of the Card!

Now I know what you are thinking..."is this something to be proud of?"
I guess that is something each person who watches & understands soccer will have to decide for himself. What I can tell you is all the coaches who have coached Devon have told him to play just how he is! Play hard or go home!
Most recently when I felt it necessary to apologize to the coach he looked right at me and said... "He's fine, I like Devons style"
So I guess we have no choice but to embrace THE KING!
*Dev has only received one RED card that I know of, and we have established that bad language doesn't help win games!








4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I fully agree with is coaches- if he has a certain style that works for him- by all means- PLAY IT! :) I say keep it up Dev...play hard or go home!!!

Keysha said...

LOL....the joys of having boys!!

Hansen Family said...

He is the king and we love him!

Krista said...

I TOTALLY understand your feelings here ... You do know Tyson right?! LOL! Enjoy him!