Monday, November 17, 2008


From August to October the Kimber household kind of revolves around football season.

I love every minut of it!!

I know I would be involved in anything they choose to do but I have to admit I love football.

Well this season has come to an end with some wins and some losses but with lots of lessons learned. Brennons team had their annual banquet and Brennon received the award for.....

Littlest Big Man!

Explanation..... Smallest player on the team, but BIG contributor to the team.




I'm Very Proud of you Brennon!




5 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

WAY TO GO BRENNON!! We are ALL proud of you!

Hansen Family said...

yea brennon! you mat be small but you have lota of spirit and a big heart!

keysha said...

That is a HUGE compliment! Great job! I can't wait to see these boys play when they get to High School! Watch out....I have a feeling they are going to be tough to beat!

Krista said...

YAY Brennon! You made all the difference on this team. You were always so sneaky... no one ever saw you coming! Thanks for always cheering Dill on. We think your are FABULOUS in everyway!

Gail said...

Way to go Brennon! It's usually the smallest ones that are the toughest.