Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Heather Kimber political corespondant for her own blog...

I am what you would call a history buff I love all things past. I don't care if it is American history or ancient history I am fascinated by it all. And now I am part of something that will be talked about and written about for the rest of time!

When I first saw Barack Obama on Opera a few years ago I was impressed! He was very down to earth and likable. I loved the way he interacted with his wife, you could tell her opinion was important to him (I don't think you can fake that). He was humble and charismatic. I will admit I did not vote for him. I worry what will happen in our country if liberal views take over our government! But I Am open minded and maybe this is what our country needs to inspire us to be patriotic and have hope & faith in our country and government. So our new president has my full support (until he screws up!) j.k. Good luck Barack and God Bless the USA!


I also need to say I was soooo impress by how gracious John McCain was in his speech. Talk about a man who truly loves his country and sacrificed as much as anyone can for it. Well fought McCain, good luck wherever you choose to go now! Thank you


Ok almost done but I do have to mention Sarah Pallin YOU GO GIRL! personally I can't imagine trying to be a wife, mother of five (yes I can imagine this part) and Vice president of the USA WOW mind blowing!! I don't think we have seen the last of her!

5 comments:

keysha said...

I completely agree with your whole post!! Couldn't have said it better....

Lacey Sue said...

You are a deep thinker girl, I like that. And I agree with your post...let's hope America made a good choice...

Lacey Sue said...

send me your email...I am setting my blogspot to private, so I need your email so I can invite you to view mine again...thanks!!!

Hansen Family said...

well said heather! way to support him even though you didn't vote for him! ANd i think most people are like you just scared of the unknown.

Lacey Sue said...

hey Heather!! I sent you an invite to re-view my blog...my email address is williamsdig@hotmail.com