Thursday, December 4, 2008

The worst thing ever...

Okay anyone who knows me knows I'm a little prone to exaggeration! But this is serious!! My best friend in the whole world died last week. Yes you guessed it. ......

MY COMPUTER!



I know, I know, a little perspective here. It's just that we start to take for granted how easy some things have become. If I wanted to know what time the Gateway closed I could know in 5 min. If I wanted to know exactly how much money was in my checking account I knew immediately. kids grades no problem, the square root of pie.... you name it. So if you have been wondering why I haven't been posting (and I hope you have!) it's because a nasty, mean, virus has claimed my computer. Computek is trying to resurrect it as we speak. In the mean time this post is courtesy of MJ's old faith full T-rex computer. Slower than cold tar!!


(again slight exaggeration)

So I will not be posting too frequently until I get my friend back, please pray for her, and me!



5 comments:

keysha said...

Timing is everything, huh??

Gail said...

Hopefully it's fixed fast. Otherwise, we may find you in the fetal position rocking back and forth.

Krista said...

Been there, done that! I feel for you Heather! I'll look forward to your return!

Lacey Sue said...

Good grief, stupid virus' I hate 'em! Hoping your computer get's better soon!!!

The Ekins said...

Sooo Sorry! There is nothing worse than losing your computer! I hope your up and running soon!