Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Back in action!

WOW I don't even know where to start.....

My laptop was declared dead on December 10th at 3:43 p.m. Services were held, and many tears were shed!
What could I do two weeks before Christmas? No way could I afford a new one!
(Until you have been without you cannot comprehend the pain!)
Fast forward to Christmas morning.......
When the love of my life surprised me with not only a brand new computer but also a digital camera of a caliber I wouldn't have dreamed of owning! It was wonderful, I felt like one of the kids! (and I think a couple of them were jealous!)
I have a lot of work ahead of me, trying to salvage some of the thousands of pics on my old hard drive, and mp3s, etc. Not to mention learning how to use my amazing camera. I am going to enjoy every minute! I'm sure this is not the last you have heard of this, keep your eyes open ...
I will be posting pics very soon and very often!

6 comments:

Hansen Family said...

You did get spoiled! and I think dev was a little jealous! I know i was! I am glad you up and running again! ps I love colby he can come stay anytime he is the best!

keysha said...

FABULOUS!! That's great news!! Welcome back....

Krista said...

Welcome Back! I've missed you! :)

The Ekins said...

WOW!! You really must have been a good girl last year!!! What a great Santa! Can't wait to see the new pictures!

Paige said...

Oh I'm so happy for you...that's wonderful!!! your hubby gets major brownie points this year!!

Lacey Sue said...

Good to see you back!! That husband of yours is a keeper..I also got a new camera...so we BOTH should be posting some new FABULOUS pictures soon!!