Friday, February 5, 2010

SOMEDAY.....

SOMEDAY, We will go on a cruise.
SOMEDAY, we will build a sport court outback.
SOMEDAY, I will scrapbook ALL my photos.

SOMEDAY:Adv; Things we will do when..........

The kids are older.
We have more money.
We have more time.
For a long time at the very top of my list was...

Someday,
we will get a KING size bed!
Well....
SOMETIMES
We need to remember to
appreciate and enjoy what we have now!

*On a recent getaway.
Heather: "Honey the room I booked didn't have the usual
queen beds it had one KING size bed" :)
MJ: "That will be nice" :)

All night long I would wake up periodically and wonder
why MJ wasn't in bed with me? Then I would realize
HE WAS! He was just clear across on the other side of
the KING size bed.

*next morning
Heather: "How did you sleep?"
MJ: "Ok, I just kept waking up wondering why you were so far away."

So Maybe SOMEDAY,
we will just get a new QUEEN size bed ;)

4 comments:

Krista said...

We feel the same way!! We were going to "upgrade" and then I said to Jeff ... do we really want to upgrade to sleeping on opposite sides of the country?! Our new goal is a new queen ... someday! LOL

keysha said...

Love it! And I totally agree...too many things to pull us apart as it is. Sometimes it's nice to have something to bring us back together.

Hansen Family said...

funny. people alwasy ask why we only have a queen bed and I tell them we don't want a king!

Lacey Sue said...

I tenderly love my tiny queen sized bed ;) It makes for great fun!!!!!