Thursday, February 11, 2010

Where's the rest?

Usually I am one of the mom's at Soelbergs the night before the Valentine party, trying to find a leftover box of Valentines that my kids will like!

NOT this year!

This year I went to Target a whole 2 day's before the party's and pick out Valentines I KNEW my kids would like:)

Sooo here we are the night before the party's....... All of the carefully selected Valentines are lines up on the counter.
NBA Cards with tattoos for Briggs!

Laffy Taffy joke cards for Colby!
Toy Story cards with suckers for Tucker!

As I finish up homework and start packing up the backpacks and getting the Valentines all ready to be delivered.
I notice something ODD??

Why does Tucker only have 2 suckers sitting here?
Brennon, Briggs, do you know where Tucks suckers are?

Colby: "I know mom Brennon & Briggs ate them!"

All of them?
Brennon: "I only had 2!"

Mom: (in a VERY loud, angry voice)
"There were 30 suckers! You guy's ate 28 suckers! In the last 1/2 hr?
This year I will be one of those mom's at Soelbergs the night before the Valentine party's trying to find some suckers for Tuckers Valentines!
*next year I will also be at Soelbergs the night before, because I don't see any point in doing it twice!

3 comments:

Krista said...

I could swear I heard "28 suckers" echoing through the streets last night! Glad to know it was you! LOL.

Lacey Sue said...

;) hehehehe...If I was there, I am afraid I would have eaten some too ;)!
Glad you didn't yell at some strange lady...I promise you, I am not running (heheehhee)! Your silly!

shannon said...

Your cut little Tucker was probably just sharing.