Tuesday, March 8, 2011

When we first started building our house the plan called for a "butler pantry" which consisted of a small hall with a closet in it. MJ decided since we didn't have a butler he probably wouldn't need his own pantry. Sooo MJ being the clever guy he is, closed in and created my extra large walk in pantry.

It turned out to be one of my favorite rooms in the house!

To me a mom of a large family with boys (and friends) with big appetites, and only one income, one of the best feeling is twice a year when I try to stock the pantry.



Knowing that no matter what happens we wont be hungry!

*at least for a few months

my favorite part of my pantry is "the wall" where MJ decided at the first of each year, to chart the boys height.


Is the year when we started, so if you were thinking maybe my pantry was due for a paint job, you are right! But it wont be getting one....... in my lifetime!

No comments: