Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Tuc... "Mom, they look like little rats! ... They are soooo cute! ... I can't wait to hold them! ... how long before I can hold them? ... can we keep them? ...we have to keep them! ... I have never had an ALL black cat! ... we can keep the all black one right mom? ... two white ones, how will we know their names? ... can I name them? ... they are so sweet! ... do you think tomorrow I can hold them?...five mom! ...cuz her belly was so big hu mom?
We have five new kitties! ......
I already love them all!"

2 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I totally treasure how excited kids get about things!!! Makes you smile just reading it!!
So...um...ARE you going to keep them all?!? Huh? Huh? Huh? Especially the all black one?! ;)

keysha said...

LOVE IT! You are a way nicer mom than I....no animals at all at our house. My kids BEG all the time to get one, maybe one day.... :)