Monday, April 4, 2011






1.Furniture. Ever since our flood last summer this is what our front room looks like.

2. Brennon and Briggs both need braces soon.
3. I really need someone to come in and finish caulking and painting my baseboards.







1. More Dr. Bills!

2.Grantsville Cowboys T-shirts or Hoodies.
     (I could have taken a pic of our closets but this one was much cuter!)


3. Any more sock without mates.

4. A Puppy..



After all we already have....



but.... How do you say no to this?


* anyone considering turning my name in to an insane asylum to be committed, this is probably considered proof!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Just so you know... LOVE the red, white and black room. It's right up my ally! Are you surprised? LOL! Go CowBOYS!

Hansen Family said...

I could use a cowboys hoodie, and i would love to take one of those kittens it would make aspens day!