Friday, March 9, 2012

I have not been a very good blogger this year. I really don't know why (insert sarcasm font here) maybe between trying to raise five boys, run a household, and manage a growing business, my blogging has taken a backseat. But this morning as I sat down to do something I have been putting off for 4 days now.  I found myself inspired to blog.

I put the "pro" in procrastinate!

Todays assignment? Write a letter to my grandpa who passed away on Tuesday.  Instead I find myself looking back at photos and remembering great rememberings. (Thats a word right?)

Not everyone gets to spend their summers in a vacation home on a river. But I did!



I loved going for rides on the motorcycle with grandpa and later when I was older he would let me take it out all by myself!

I have so many great memories of my grandpa.... I few things he said..

Your name is mud!

When asking for a drink of water.... Do you want wet water or dry water?

I'll give you $20 if you can catch big Moe with your hands.

I love you grandpa! I will miss you.


There is comfort in knowing he is with my mom now :)


 The boys & I at the river 2003. Good times :)


No comments: