Friday, October 31, 2008

Wouldn't you know it.........

One of my most favorite day's of the year and...
I'm sick
~
Not a little sniffle or scratchy throat. I mean head pounding,
can't breath, can't swallow, whole body hurts sick !
~
I can't be sick, I have to help with Colbys 1st grade class party. ugh
~
I can't be sick, I have a glow stick costume to finish. ugh
~
I can't be sick , I have a parade at 5 and trunk or treat at 6. ugh
~
I can't be sick, I still have to run to wal-mart for rolls & bread sticks
~
I can't be sick, I have aprox. 50 people coming to my
house for dinner and a spooktacular party.
~
Ok nuff whining, take some Tylonol, eat some chocolate,
wash it down with Dr. Pepper and......
~
Cowboy up!
*wish me luck

6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

OH NO!!! Isn't that the way it always goes? Seriously!! Take the Tylenol, I order TWO handfuls of chocolate covered cinnomon bears, and one entire bottle of Diet. Dr. Pepper...then you will feel better, alwasy worsk for me!!!

JaKell and Brandon said...

sorry thats no fun..hope you get feeling better and have a great party!

Krista said...

Oh Heather... I'm SO sorry! I hope the night turned out for you. I hope you post a picture of that glow stick costume.

keysha said...

Doesn't it suck that sickness always strikes at the moment of least convenience...not that there is ever a time when it's convenient to get sick, but you know what I mean. I hope everything turned out wonderful for the Spooktacular party...can't wait to see pictures!

keysha said...

Heather...would you mind sending me your email address so I can add you to a list of readers for my blog? I'm switching it over to private...
Please send it to: mech.fam5@msn.com

Thanks tons!

Paige said...

hey....I commented back on my blog about the super-glue....I'm going to start marketing it in a different bottle that sells automatically with those stupid noses.LOL anyway how did the party go? I'm so sorry you didn't feel good...that sucks! hope all is well now!