Thursday, September 11, 2008

Have you forgotten?

I will never forget the call from MJ telling me to turn on the TV, laying in bed wondering if what I was seeing was real. I will never forget driving to Salt Lake for my 5th month (pregnant) checkup with Colby, listening to all the reports (was it over?) I will never forget crying, praying my boys in school were safe. I will never forget wondering what kind of a world my new baby was being born into. I don't think anyone will ever forget where they were on September 11th. Let's also try not to foget those who sacrifice so much for our freedom.

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

Hi ya Kimbers (this is Lacey Marshall a.k.a Williams..I taught Devin while living in the 5th ward). I was at college - newly engaged, I remember thinking that this was "the end" and all I could do was cry for my loved ones. We women get so emotional don't we?!