Wednesday, September 24, 2008

It's almost here....

It's almost here... My favorite holiday. Halloween! Every year I have to force my self to wait for the 1st of October to get my Halloween stuff out. But nobody said I had to wait to decorate my blog! I just love all the Halloween spooky, and one night a year you can be anything you want. Hmm what should I be this year?

Facts about Halloween....

The Gaels believed that on Oct. 31 the boundary between the alive and the deceased dissolved, and the dead became dangerous for the living causing problems like, sickness & damaged crops. Costumes and masks were worn in an attempt to mimic evil spirits or placate them.

What do you call someone who puts poison in your lucky charms?

A Cereal Killer!

4 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

I 100% agree with you here. I LOVE Halloween, and you know what..I don't care what anybody says- I already have my decorations out...AND I did my blog...AND my myspace page already!!! I love this holiday!

Lacey Sue said...

Hey, sorry to write..AGAIN, but I just posted a new blog that I think you might enjoy participating in...if you've got a story to share- feel free to share it!! THANKS!

Tammy said...

I love Halloween. Remember that incredible Halloween party we put together. I think we had some pictures taken that night that SHOULD HAVE BEEN THROWN AWAY!! :)

Hansen Family said...

Nice joke! SO halloween party at your house! I can't wait Apen allready has her hanna montana out fit picked out yea! she is asking about your kittens i keep telling her they are gone but she doesn't believe me