Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Love/Hate Relationship...

We have all heard the term Love/Hate relationship? I think I finally understand... What could you want to do, need to do, love to do, but at the same time dread doing, put off doing and hate doing?... Yep EXERCISE!!
Now I'm not talking about going for a walk with your ipod,(or a friend) or a bike ride with your kids. (that's just fun). I mean the kind with weights, and squats, and push ups and sweat running down your... well everything! I know I need to take care of myself, especially if I want to keep eating Cold Stone. (and I do) Soooo I guess I will keep squatting and lifting and sweating. I know if those folks on biggest loser can do it, surely I can to. (at least a few days a week).
So I will get up off my backside now and get moving!!!

No comments: