Thursday, April 9, 2009

Spring break fun....

We jumped right in to spring break with both feet! We decided to go ahead a get started Sunday afternoon.... As we were packing up Tucker came to me and said " I'm sooo excited, I've never been hoteling!" We sure got a laugh out of that one!
We loaded up the bikes and headed west.......

First stop Salt Flats......


Then some swimming in the hotel (I think this was their favorite part)...



Now let's ride and look for sheds..... (horns that have fallen off deer and elk)

A little hiking & climbing....A little more swimming....

What a fun couple of days!

*I would like to note Devon did not join us on this trip, he had Soccer practice and refused to miss. (we admire his dedication) We were home Tuesday in time for his game.

3 comments:

Hansen Family said...

The hotel part looks so fun! I am not so sure about the finding sheds thing!

keysha said...

You make my spring break look really lame....looks like you guys had a great time!

Gail said...

I thought for a minute that maybe you took your kids looking for tough sheds. :)