Monday, October 27, 2008

Worse than the kids...


I have changed my mind on what to be for Halloween more times then Colby!


First I was going to be Wonderwomen to MJ's Batman, but after seeing the swimsuit I would be wearing I changed my mind.





Then I decided Robin or the Joker, both expensive and hard to find!









Let's see how about Sara Pallin, no that's too popular. Maybe a Mummy......



hmmmm I think I would rather be something funny! How about a big white garbage can I will be white trash! (that's funny I don't care who ya are)

no too cumbersome......

Oh I know exactly what to be.........










You didn't think I was really going to tell you?......

* I guess you will have to see me on Halloween

3 comments:

Kami said...

I hope I get to see you on Halloween, if not I will check in on your blog!
I love the thoughts about "life" sometimes we need a reminder to just live,love and enjoy whatever you have or are doing, thanks

Hansen Family said...

you are so funny I really thought you were going to tell! I will be there with my Tp!

Gail said...

Oh, I vote for white trash. That IS funny! Maybe I will do it. :)