Sunday, October 19, 2008

Quote Freak....

I love quotes, any quotes! Movie quotes, famous people, authors, even my family. I have notebooks full of quotes I have written down, whether they inspire me, or just crack me up, I love a good quote.

Dr. Seuss is one of my favorite people to quote, but my sister Shannon comes in a close second (polo bear lol) followed by movies, Dumb & Dumber is a huge one with the extended Kimber family. But today I was thinking of Disney movies and some of the great things the characters say, I could think of so many! But I chose one that I quote allot!

So I am asking everyone to post their favorite quote, or any quote from their favorite Disney movie. Have fun I can't wait to read them all (and add them to my notebooks!)


"Let me guess we are about to go over a huge waterfall?........ Sharp rocks at the bottom?......

Bring it on!"


*Kuzco- Emporers new groove

4 comments:

Gail said...

Hi Heather - I'm so glad you found my blog and that I now know you have one. And I must say, it is a darling blog. I'm adding you to my friends list, too. Just don't tell anyone I'm at work. :)

Lacey Sue said...

"The greatest gift and honor is having you for a daughter."~Fa Zhou (Mulan)

Anonymous said...

This is Krista. I have to post anonymous because one of my many other "bloggers" is signed in. This is all getting so confusing... LOL! Okay so this is my all-time favorite quote: "Together is a Wonderful place to be."

I will also share Tyson's with you because it causes an athlete to stop and think. Although it is not uplifting, it does seem to motivate him:
"Remember, whenever you are not practicing someone else is and when the two of you meet he is going to beat you."

Could you publish that quote book? It would be a best seller! I spend endless hours on the web looking for good ones.

Kami said...

I love quotes too! I have a ton that I spit out at random times but one I use often is "Engage Bob, Engage" from the Incredibles. I use it often because it is my nice way of telling Doug to get up and help before I kill one of his children. I also like the "Don't look at me in that tone of voice" I think that may be from incredibles also but I'm not sure!!!