Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tucker & Pocket shirts...



Kids I have learned go through different phases of weirdness.
some I find irritating ( having to do everything themselves.)
While some I find endearing!

Well lately Tucker, despite the cute "school clothes"I bought
(he's not in school yet)
he has decided he can only wear pocket shirts.


Why you ask... because he has" allot of stuff!"

Definition of "stuff" to a three year old.... TREASURES!

It's not the same treasures every day, it varies but I have just picked
an average day to share with you.

1. Empty eyeshadow container = Laptop
2. pedometer (broken) = Watch
3. Several hair elastics = Wrist communicator
4. Film canister = $$$ holder
5. Battery = to charge stuff
6. Random black thing = ???
It is a little frustrating having to take his "stuff" everywhere.
But it is so cute I can't be bugged.
I don't think I always stopped to enjoy these
moments with my other kids,
but knowing Tucker is my last I'm enjoying everything! (well almost!)
Now I just need some HELP..... I can't find any new T-shirts with pockets. The three we have are getting old fast, so if you have any ideas I'd love to hear them!



6 comments:

Lacey Sue said...

Don't know about for boys, but wal-mart always has pocket shirts for girls...if all else fails girl...sew one on another shirt :)! He'll never know the difference!! :)
Such a sweet boy, I think it's precious too. It shows his imagination, and creativity, AND it's not a messy habit is it?!? Hurrah!

Hutch said...

This is the cutest thing I've heard in a long time... Oh, how I miss those moments! Thanks for sharing.

I'll be glad to keep my eye out for pocket t-shirts... throw out the size. That's the least I can do in exchange for all the pickle juice. :)

Hutch said...

Oh brother, this is Krista... I forgot Dill was signed on! The woe's of sharing "blog space". LOL! I know you understand!

Hansen Family said...

We have those same random "treasures" that go places with us, only they come in a hanna montana purse! same weird items just usually pink and girly!

Unknown said...

About a 5t long or short sleeves. He doesn't want button up. Thanks for your help!

The Ekins said...

Heather I am so glad you found me out in the blogging world. I am a rookie, but I like catching up with people. Love your blog, I went back a few months and it said you were moving, but you haven't right? Let me know! It is really stupid that we live so close and don't get together more, or even see each other more. Feel free to add me to your blog, I will add you to mine! Good getting caught up!!!! kami