Saturday, October 18, 2008

Choices...

I have always been a believer that we all choose our paths in life. Some things do "happen" to us, but we all choose what we do with these situations. We cannot blame others for where we are in our lives because our choices got us there! With that said.....


MJ I am so proud of you for the choices you have made
and continue to make, to have the
life you choose. I love you with all my heart!



We tell our children to Choose The Right, and sometimes it is as easy as that! Other times there is not a clear choice of right and wrong. More like left or right, they will both get you to the end destination just with a different view and different experiences on the way!



My hope is that we can all make choices that bring smiles to our faces and, bliss to our souls!

1 comment:

Lacey Sue said...

You write so beautifully, and I couldn't agree with you more. Each persons choices and options are different. Even in the SAME situation, everyone handles and thinks things through differently. That is why we also shouldn't judge others, just help them on their way. You do have a good hubby, and you deserve him!